You are searching about Best Jobs That Pay Over 100K That Dont Require Math, today we will share with you article about Best Jobs That Pay Over 100K That Dont Require Math was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic Best Jobs That Pay Over 100K That Dont Require Math is useful to you.
Resume Writing – Simple Math Shows It Is Not A Do It Yourself Project for Most Professionals
1) In case you don’t know, there are currently 60 million unemployed people in the US and another 60 million who can only work part-time, looking to advance their careers, or trying to make a career change. This means there is more competition than ever (60M + 60M = 120M an all-time high).
2) Next, a cost-benefit analysis is made of whether to delegate the work to an expert or not. In today’s economy, if you do it yourself, you’re sure to save $300-$400 instantly. However, as weeks turn to months and months turn to years of unemployment or limited part-time income, the financial loss of an average salary of $4,000 a month multiplied by an average job search of 12 months equates to a real cost of $48,000 in lost wages. What if the expert assistance of a veteran certified professional resume writer reduces this loss by 67% or at least 50%? Essentially, it goes back to Ben Franklin’s advice: “A penny saved is a penny earned” with a modest adjustment for annual inflation, you could save between $24,000 and $36,000, even if you only have an average income.
3) If you’ve done well, your resume will be compared against the top 5% of resumes that made the cut to be reviewed and interviewed by a human. Most of them are professionally written. Wouldn’t you get more interviews if you were at least on an equal footing?
4) Most people can’t effectively brag about themselves, let alone market and sell their skills, talents, and abilities in a way that will actually motivate hiring managers. Professional writers are skilled at doing this without showing arrogance or exaggeration.
5) The average American’s standard of writing, editing, and proofreading is too low simply because college education is so expensive here. So great writers will have a serious advantage over you.
6) Many errors are difficult to detect, even with Microsoft® Word’s spell check. Words that are commonly confused as homonyms (a, two, too or their and there) are very difficult to understand. Then there are logic errors, general grammatical errors, and spelling errors that inadvertently form another word.
7) Another person’s opinion and interview questions will often reveal a lot of new and relevant information that you didn’t think to include in your resume. This in itself can end your tenancy.
8) The average American business professional or Fortune 500 executive still doesn’t understand that one of the primary missions of your resume should be to create value. Why miss the chance to enter and earn a significant raise?
9) If your resume and cover letter deserve to be in the top 5% of resumes an employer picks up for a job posting, chances are you’ll get a lot of interviews. More importantly, you probably have multiple offers to choose and thus position yourself for a better compensation and benefits package. Is a $100,000 compensation package with top-notch benefits better than a $75,000 annual salary?
10) After hiring a certified professional resume writer, he will be well aware of your market value; therefore, you will not accept low salary offers from third-tier employers. Trust is essential in your salary negotiation process, as employers have a strategic advantage right now due to the overabundance of well-qualified candidates.
11) Most people completely miss the many critical points of resume strategy: targeting, specific performance metrics, claims supported by evidence, focusing on results rather than responsibilities, stating a specific goal, strategy for career or industry changes, compatibility, file size restrictions, editing for brevity and relevance, prioritization, applicant tracking system strategy, persuasive writing, achievements, style, proper format , tuning into what employers want and keyword strategy.
12) You cannot circumvent the laws of supply and demand because they are omnipotent. So many job hunters with only average resumes and cover letters are forced to settle for an employer who forces them to relocate (very expensive) or settle for third-tier employers. There is likely an undiscovered opportunity where you are now or should be earning a salary that better reflects your current market value.
The truth is that your destiny awaits you. It’s really not a big deal to adjust to exactly what employers want to see in your resume or cover letters. Regardless of which path you choose, make sure your career documents are excellent because they are still the foundation of your job search.
Video about Best Jobs That Pay Over 100K That Dont Require Math
You can see more content about Best Jobs That Pay Over 100K That Dont Require Math on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about Best Jobs That Pay Over 100K That Dont Require Math
If you have any questions about Best Jobs That Pay Over 100K That Dont Require Math, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article Best Jobs That Pay Over 100K That Dont Require Math was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article Best Jobs That Pay Over 100K That Dont Require Math helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles Best Jobs That Pay Over 100K That Dont Require Math
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords Best Jobs That Pay Over 100K That Dont Require Math
Best Jobs That Pay Over 100K That Dont Require Math
way Best Jobs That Pay Over 100K That Dont Require Math
tutorial Best Jobs That Pay Over 100K That Dont Require Math
Best Jobs That Pay Over 100K That Dont Require Math free
#Resume #Writing #Simple #Math #Shows #Project #Professionals